Please call today for a free “no obligation” quote (864-804-7034)!
Our prices start @ $125 for a one item pick up (small couch or mattress), and go up to $495 for a full dumpster load of junk. Large clean-ups are typically priced per load, but can include a labor upcharge for attics, basements and other factors that increase load time. Demolition and odd jobs are quoted in person, by the job. Please note that due to very high diesel fuel cost, our prices in some cases have increased significantly, but temporarily, until normal prices return.
All loads are pro-rated, so you only pay for the volume you use. For example, a 1/3 load would be $165 ($495 x 33%). A 1/2 load would be $245 ($495 x 50%). A 3/4 load would be $370 ($495 x 75%).
One full load is about 4 to 5 regular pick up truck loads of anything, or the size of a standard construction dumpster. One pick up truck load of anything, for example, would be around $165.
Dumpster Rentals are $495 – up to 3 tons, 5 days; $50 a day over….
When you call, we will ask the following questions, in order to determine an accurate estimate:
- What do you need taken away?
- How many regular pickup truck loads of junk would you estimate you have?
- Will anything require more than 2 people to move/load?
- Are there any special circumstances such as a basement, attic, stairs to climb, or is the load point far away from the material being taken away?
- Are there any regulated or hazardous waste items such as paint, thinners, pesticides, gasoline, tires or oil? How much and what size containers?
- Is there anything that is sell-able and in good condition?
After we ask these questions, we will give you an estimated price over the phone.
This is an estimate only, and it can change when we look at what you have (more or less).
However, we will not charge you anything if you do not like the final price, and 3 out of 4 of our estimates are spot on….so don’t worry about that. All estimates for specific items and jobs are firm.
We do charge a $75 cancellation fee for any cancellations within 24 hours of the service. We hire labor well in advance of all jobs, and it costs money if you cancel last minute.