Pricing varies greatly day to day, considering many different factors.
Please call us @ 864-804-7034 for a free “no obligation” quote…..
If we are already in your area and have room, we may be able to give you a nice discount – call us.
Our prices start @ $65 (minimum stop charge) for a small pick up, and go up to $495 for a full trailer load of junk. Trailer loads are pro-rated. For example, a one third load would be $165.
Dumpster spots are $395 to $495, depending upon location and material loaded.
Our Price Guarantee: We strive to be price competitive. That said, if you find a better deal elsewhere, and we can cover our cost, please do allow us to discount that price in order to earn your business. Simply tell us the better price and competitor’s name, and we will try to make it happen!
In South Carolina, we serve Spartanburg, Greer, Greenville, Anderson, Greenwood, and all surrounding areas, up to 90 miles from Spartanburg. We will travel longer distances for larger jobs such as hoarding house clean-ups, estate clean-outs, and commercial assignments.
When you call, we will ask the following questions, in order to determine an accurate estimate:
- Where are you located?
- What specifically do you have?
- How many regular pickup truck loads of junk would you estimate you have? One full load is 6 to 8 regular pick up truck loads or the size of a standard construction dumpster.
- Will anything require two or more people to move/load?
- Please note that if your junk is staged and we can back up to it, we can always do it with one person and a hand truck. The cost will be less if it is staged in one area, and we use one person.
- Are there any special circumstances such as a basement, attic, or stairs to climb?
- Are there any hazardous waste items such as paint, thinners, pesticides, gasoline, or oil? How much and what size containers?
- Is there anything that is sell-able and in good condition?
After we ask these questions, we will give you an estimated price over the phone. This is an estimate only, and it may change when we look at what you have (more or less).
However, we will not charge you anything if you do not like the final estimate, and 3 out of 4 of our estimates are spot on….so don’t worry about that.
We do charge a $75 cancellation fee for any cancellations within 24 hours of the service. We hire labor well in advance of all jobs, and it costs money if you cancel last minute.
In any case, please call us @ 864-804-7034 for a free “no obligation” quote – you will be glad you did!